|YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 15 days of your invoice date for a no hassle exchange or return.
Please follow these instructions to qualify for a return or exchange: 1) Send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
NOTE: To expedite your return request, please be sure to include all information above in your email. Otherwise, your refund/exchange could be delayed. Within 2 business days, a Customer Service representative will email you instructions for returning your item.
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Number
- Name of the product you are returning
- Reason for the return
** Note about "re-sellable condition": Items must be clean, undamaged and returned in the original packaging. Items displaying excessive wear are not eligible for a refund.
- Request for returning an item must be submitted within 15 days of the invoice date.
- Upon receiving your email request for a Return or Exchange, a Customer Service Representative will email you return instructions with the address on where you need to ship your item back to.
- Except in the case of a manufacturer's defect, return shipping charges are not refundable and initial shipping fees are not refundable.
- A 5% restocking fee will be charged for each returned item that is not a manufacturer defect. A 15% restocking fee will be charged if the product is returned unclean.
- All return items must be in "re-sellable condition" ** to qualify for a return or exchange.
- Once we receive your returned item, it will be examined to determine if it is in re-sellable condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for inspection and processing of the returned item.
- If the item is re-sellable, a refund will be issued to your credit card (minus the original shipping fees) within 30 days of receiving your returned item.
- If the item is found not to be in re-sellable condition, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to notify you of the inspection. Items that are not re-sellable will be shipped back to you, at your request.
To prevent any delays in your refund or exchange, please follow these instructions:
If you have any questions or would like to check the status of a return, please email us at email@example.com.
- Returns must include a copy of the original invoice with the "Reason for Return" written on the invoice.
- Returns must include all components of the original manufacturers' package.
- For your protection, we strongly suggest you insure your package for shipment. Swords, Knives, and Daggers cannot be responsible for returned packages that are lost in the mail.
Every effort is made to ensure that you receive products free from manufacturer's defects. However, if you receive a product that is defective, you must report this problem within 3 days of receipt using the notification procedure outlined above.