M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone Spear With Vortec Sheath. Always ahead of the curve, United Cutlery has taken its popular M48 Cyclone Dagger and taken it to a new level of fierceness! The limited edition M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone Spear measures in at a whopping 48 7/8" from end to end and has the iconic three spiraling cutting edges, coming down to an incredibly sharp piercing point, that made the Cyclone so sought after. With a red and black, 9” cast stainless steel blade this powerful and a glass-fiber reinforced nylon handle this tough, the spear was built for durability and strong use. Practical applications abound with the massive spear, including uses like breaching, prying, and impaling practically anything. Since, the M48 Cardinal Sin Cyclone Spear is a limited edition, it won’t be around for long. Make sure you get your hands on one before they’re gone!
- Always ahead of the curve, United Cutlery has taken its popular M48 Cyclone Dagger and taken it to a new level of fierceness
- It has a 9” cast stainless steel blade with three spiraling cutting edges that come down to an incredibly sharp piercing point
- The 48 7/8" overall spear has a glass-fiber-reinforced nylon handle, giving you plenty of leverage for breaching and prying
- The spear head slides into a custom Vortec belt sheath that fits like a glove and is virtually indestructible
- **Patent pending design**