Runway Sub-Cal Flarr-o Arrow Firing Launcher Kit. Always innovative, Runway Sub-Cal continues to expand its line of sub-caliber inserts, which are designed specifically to fit into a flare launcher. The Flarr-o Arrow Firing Launcher is designed to launch arrow up to 400 fps, traveling up to a distance of 300 yards. Everything you need to get started having fun is in the kit including the fore-end, a wireform stock, which fits H&K, Clones, Geco, and Senoob flare guns, and three arrows. All you need to add is the 26.5mm flare launcher and #2 ramset blanks, which are available in most hardware stores. The fore-end is machined to accept all Weaver style bases and will accept red dots, lights, scopes and bi-pods and the front of the arrows can be unscrewed to install a “broadhead” for hunting.
- Expanding its line of easy-to-use sub-caliber inserts, Runway Sub-Cal now introduces its arrow firing launcher kit
- This subcaliber system is designed to fit the 26.5mm flare launcher, H&K, Clones, Geco, Senoob and others
- The arrow can be propelled by the launcher up to 400 fps and can travel up to 300 yards; the arrows can be adapted for a “broadhead”
- It comes complete with three arrows, the fore-end and a wireform stock, which fits H&K, Clones, Geco, and Senoob flare guns
- The fore-end is machined to accept all Weaver style bases and will accept red dots, lights, scopes and bi-pods
- This kit is made in the USA by Runway Sub-Cal and the flare gun and ramset #2 blanks are not included