Shinwa Unbroken Night Handmade , Hand Forged, Black Damascus Steel, & Battle Ready. the Unbroken Night has proven itself time and again, and it holds its own against far more expensive katana, outperforming many. But the old cliché is true - "action" does indeed "speak louder than words," and at this unbeatable, downright unheard-of price, why deny yourself the opportunity to experience the ever-impressive Unbroken Night Katana for yourself? No matter how you use it, with proper care you can enjoy the Unbroken Night for a lifetime, then pass the set down to your children, grandchildren or great-grandchildren! This heirloom-quality katana is built to be treasured by generations of your descendants - your legacy preserved in hand forged black Damascus steel!
- Nothing's darker than the night - beautiful yet formidable, vibrant yet dark, the Unbroken Night Katana is spectacular fusion of breathtaking contrasts
- Full tang 28 3/4" black Damascus steel blade, hand forged by Shinwa's master swordsmiths using proven, centuries-old technique; more than 1,000 distinct layers
- Innovative, exclusive process puts “black” in “black Damascus” – result is blade with brooding dark beauty without equal
- Tsuka wrapped in faux ray skin, classic black ito; offset by brilliant brass dragon menuki; traditional wooden mekugi
- Flawlessly cast tsuba features breathtaking pattern, form and detail
- Overall length: 40 1/4" - tall, dark and handsome; the quintessential full-sized samurai sword