TASER® PULSE Subcompact Shooting Stun Gun w/ Laser.
- TASER® PULSE Police-Grade Subcompact Shooting Stun Gun with Built-in LED Light & Targeting Laser
- Unleashes electrical impulses similar to your bodies to disrupt them
- Causes Neuromuscular Incapacitation that is not dependent on pain
- Potential effects include vertigo, freezing in place, falling to the ground, involuntary muscle contractions, ect.
- Arcs electricity through clothing, and even some bullet-resistant items
- Power LED indicator light shows battery power level
- Safety is ambidextrous and can be engaged/disengaged from either side
- Safety switch up means armed, down means safe
- When armed for more than 20 minutes it goes into low power mode and won't fire
- The provided Lithium Power Magazine powers the device
- The battery has enough power for up to 50 thirty-second discharges
- Mechanical sights along with built-in LASER provides a 15 foot (4.6 m) range of sight
- Cartridge fits in tightly so as not to jar lose when fired
- Doors of the cartridge are blown off when activated and probes fire up to 15 ft.
- The cartridge also deploys 20–30 small confetti-like Anti-Felon ID tags
- Mechanical sights match up with top probe’s flight path
- When probes successfully hit the electrical current is very quiet and discreet
- Leaves no lasting effects or contamination to targets
- Works as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well due to two metal electrodes on the front
- Ultra bright white LED is built-in for use in low to no light situations
- Handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable ambidextrous use
- Range: 15 ft. (4.6m) range
- Power Supply: Lithium energy cell
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 5.25" x 4.75" x 1.25"
- TASER® is a registered trademark of Axon formerly known as TASER International, Inc.
The subcompact TASER® PULSE is the perfect everyday self-defense stun gun that is made up to law enforcement standards. Measuring only 5.25" x 4.75" x 1.25", this small unit uses replaceable one-time use cartridges to shoot two electrical probes up to 15 feet away. Once the strike a target they attach and will arc electricity through clothing and evens some bullet-resistant materials. The shock can cause individuals to fall to the ground, have involuntary muscle contractions, freeze in place, have vertigo and more. What causes these effects is the TASER’s ability to cause Neuromuscular Incapacitation by mimicking the body's natural electrical impulses and disrupting them. These also means it is not dependent on pain to bring down targets like most other stun guns. When you do fire, 20-30 confetti-like Anti-felon ID tags will also be projected outwards to mark attackers or criminals, so they can be identified even if they do escape. On top of that, if you did miss your target there are two metal electrodes built into the front of the PULSE that work as a 50,000-volt contact stun gun as well. The gun is easy to use due to its ambidextrous build and, for your own protection, there are safety switches on both sides. To activate the unit the switch must be up and, if it is left armed for longer than 20 minutes without use, it will go into low power mode and not be able to fire. There has also been a LASER built right in to help you aim. Plus, it has an LED flashlight that will illuminate the darkest areas. Lastly, the compact PULSE runs on a Lithium Power Magazine that allows the gun to fire up to 50 thirty-second electrical discharges before it needs to be replaced.
- Two (2) TASER® PULSE/BOLT Reload Air Cartridges
- Lithium Power Magazine Battery Pack (Good for 50 Thirty-Second Electrical Discharges and is not rechargeable see accessories for replacement battery)
- Protective Sleeve Cover (Sleeve Cover is not a Holster ) See Pulsar Holster
- Practice Target
- Quick Start Guide