USMC Fallout Assisted Opening Tactical Pocket Knife. Officially licensed by the US Marine Corps, there’s absolutely no doubt that this pocket knife is Marine-tough to the core! The USMC Fallout Tactical Pocket Knife’s 4 3/10” blade is made of rugged 3Cr13 stainless steel and boasts a finely-honed edge, distinctive tactical profile and a stonewashed finish. The advanced assisted opening mechanism and accompanying thumb studs and flipper, allow for fast, one-handed blade deployment. Ridges on the durable G10 handle reduce slippage, while well-placed thumb grooves and superb balance improve control and overall feel. The stonewashed pocket clip with its USMC cutout gives you convenient carry options.
- Officially licensed by the US Marine Corps, there’s absolutely no doubt that this pocket knife is Marine-tough to the core
- The pocket knife has a finely honed 4 3/10” rugged 3Cr13 stainless steel blade with a stonewashed finish and clip point
- A durable G10 handle affords maximum control with grip-enhancing ridges and well-placed thumb grooves to improve control
- You get fast one-handed blade deployment with the advanced assisted opening mechanism, using the thumb studs
- The everyday carry pocket knife features a stonewashed pocket clip with a USMC cutout and is 5 1/2” when closed