This massive Japanese Odachi sword is an outstanding example of craftsmanship. The odachi was used on early Japanese battlefields but its size soon relegated it to use as an army's standard or as an offering to the gods. Stretching 69" long with a heat-forged 45" carbon steel blade, this sword has a powerful full-tang construction. The hardwood handle is traditionally wrapped with leather. A black lacquered wooden scabbard houses the blade. This is a superb item, and, one you'll definitely want to add to your collection!
- This odachi is a sword out of legend
- 45" heat forged carbon steel blade
- Powerful full-tang construction
- Leather wrapped hardwood handle
- Coordinating wooden scabbard
- Overall length: 69"