Please follow these instructions to qualify for a return or exchange: 1) Send an email request to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Number
- Name of the product you are returning
- Reason for the return
- Request for returning an item must be submitted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Upon receiving your email request for a Return or Exchange, a Customer Service Representative will email you return instructions with the address on where you need to ship your item back to.
- Except in the case of a manufacturer's defect, return shipping charges are not refundable and initial shipping fees are not refundable.
- All return items must be in "re-sellable condition" ** to qualify for a return or exchange.
- Once we receive your returned item, it will be examined to determine if it is in re-sellable condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for inspection and processing of the returned item.
- If the item is re-sellable, a refund will be issued to your credit card (minus the original shipping fees) within 30 days of receiving your returned item.
- If the item is found not to be in re-sellable condition, a Customer Service Representative will contact you to notify you of the inspection. Items that are not re-sellable will be shipped back to you, at your request.
To prevent any delays in your refund or exchange, please follow these instructions:
- Returns must include a copy of the original invoice with the "Reason for Return" written on the invoice.
- Returns must include all components of the original manufacturers' package.
- For your protection, we strongly suggest you insure your package for shipment. Swords, Knives, and Daggers cannot be responsible for returned packages that are lost in the mail.
Every effort is made to ensure that you receive products free from manufacturer's defects. However, if you receive a product that is defective, you must report this problem within 3 days of receipt using the notification procedure outlined above.