The Highlanders would definitely have held our Highlander Open Mouth Dragon Katana in high regard. It features an intricately detailed faux ivory handle which resembles a hand carved, open mouthed Japanese dragon. The handle is colorfully hand-painted and features inset faux rubies. A pewter-colored metal alloy tsuba and habaki lead down to the 27 3/4" 1045 high carbon steel blade, which has a deep blood groove. The incredible katana comes sheathed in a black lacquered scabbard with pewter metal alloy, decorative accents to match the tsuba.
- Dragon handle katana looks like an ancient weapon
- Keenly sharp 27 3/4" 1045 high carbon steel blade
- Faux ivory handle with intricate details
- Pewter metal alloy tsuba and habaki
- Includes black lacquered scabbard
- Overall length: 41"