Billy the Kid Revolver Gun Handle Sword Cane
Billy the Kid Revolver Gun Handle Sword Cane. William H. Bonney a.k.a. "Billy the Kid" Revolver Gun Handle Sword Cane. You can own a piece of American history here with this non-firing replica Revolver in the form of a cane. Hold onto your holsters, because this cane hides a real nasty secret. Under the pole is a removable hidden sword blade that pulls right out like a Revolver in a fast draw.
This accurate replica of the Revolver is made of solid aluminum. Laid into the handle are faux ivory grips. The revolver cylinder spins freely, The hammer and the trigger are functional. Draw your weapon from it's scabbard and reveal a removable stainless steel sword blade. You can use this cane for walking, styling, and showing off your American heritage. The black scabbard cane pole is stainless steel and has a rubber foot for comfortable walking.
- Overall Length: 37 1/2 Inches
- Blade Length: 11 1/2 Inches which is removable
- Blade: Double Factory Edge, Stainless Steel
- Handle: 6 Inches, Aluminum, Revolver, with faux ivory grip
- Scabbard: Steel
- Features: Rubber Tip
- The revolver cylinder spins freely, The hammer and the trigger are functional.