Infusing the fabled southeast Asian karambit with its own unique brand of Steampunk flair, the savage Black Kraken SteamTalon Karambit shreds and slashes to the beat of its own drum. The cog-and-gear pommel design is a nod to Steampunk “gizmology,” while the laser-etched Kraken logo pays tribute to the monstrous sea “leviathans” of classic Steampunk works. And the SteamTalon is a monster itself on par with any sea serpent with a fully functional, battle-ready karambit blade with formidable cutting clout. And like a sinister claw on some giant fictional monster, the SteamTalon’s stonewashed blade is menacingly arched and viciously barbed. It also boasts a razor sharp edge capable of taking on a vast range of real-world cutting jobs. Rugged one-piece stainless steel construction ensures stability and strength, while the cord-wrapped handle provides a comfortable no-slip grip. Whether battling leviathans or livening up your knife collection with a bit of Steampunk style, the Black Kraken SteamTalon Karambit is an unstoppable engine of savagery and style, powered by steel and steam.
- The legendary southeast Asian karambit dressed up in classic steampunk style, a knife bursting at the seams with steam-powered fury
- It has a 5 1/2” stainless steel blade with a stonewashed finish and menacingly arched, talon profile with a razor-sharp edge
- The curved blade features cutouts bordered by gear cogs and fang-like recurved spine accents
- The handle is wrapped in black paracord and features a stamped gear motif on the pommel, replacing the traditional finger-ring
- The 8 5/8” overall karambit knife can be carried and stored in the included, durable nylon belt sheath