okojikara Dragon Wood Hand-Forged Katana - T10 High Carbon Steel.Using the age-old process of clay tempering, to forge swords that have the perfect balance of strength and flexibility, has been completely perfected by our swordsmiths at Sokojikara. The Dragon Wood Katana has a warm, earthy feel with its brown and brass tones and beautiful reddish-brown wooden scabbard - an elegant addition to our Sokojikara family of swords. The katana has a 29”, T10 high carbon steel blade that was expertly hand-forged, assuring you that it’s incredibly sharp and perfectly balanced. The wooden handle has been traditionally wrapped in genuine rayskin and brown cord with brass dragon menuki to complement the decorative brass pommel. The highly polished brass tsuba is an open and airy, circular dragonish design and the blade extends from a brass habaki. The Dragon Wood is heirloom-quality and built to be treasured by generations of your descendants - your legacy preserved in hand forged steel.
- Painstakingly handcrafted sword, using only the finest materials for spectacular visual allure and tremendous potency
- The katana has a hand-forged 29”, clay-tempered T10 high carbon steel blade that is incredibly sharp and perfectly balanced
- The wooden handle has been traditionally wrapped in genuine rayskin and brown cord with brass dragon menuki and pommel
- The highly polished brass tsuba is an open, circular dragonish design and the blade extends from a brass habaki
- The 40 1/2” overall katana slides smoothly into a reddish brown wooden scabbard with traditional brown cord-wrapping