"Something Wicked" Skull and Bones Fantasy Katana.Feeling a bit naughty? Pick up the "Something Wicked" Skull and Bones Katana and let loose those pinned up inner demons! This "wicked-cool" fantasy samurai sword boasts a stout 26 1/2" stainless steel blade with a stylized hamon line. The aged white handle is intricately sculpted to look like a full human skeleton, complete with a realistic looking miniature human skull pommel. Fine details continue on the metal alloy guard - a subtle black ellipse offset with gleaming gold human skulls, femurs and other spooky accents. The polished black scabbard, with its elegant black ribbon wrappings, offers the perfect finishing touch to this macabre ensemble. At an impressive 39 1/2" overall, the "Something Wicked" Skull and Bones Sword looks great displayed on a sword stand, in a collection, on a wall, shelf or anywhere that could use some wickedly dark decor. It's also great for cosplay, theater or simply showing off to friends!
- A "wicked-cool" addition to any collection
- 26 1/2" stainless steel blade with hamon
- Aged white handle sculpted like skeleton
- Topped with miniature human skull pommel
- Polished black scabbard with cord accents
- Perfect for cosplay, theater, collection, more
- Overall length: 39 1/2"
Distributor Master Cutlery